DSLR PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOPS FOR AMATEURS
The Intermediate Workshop is a practical and hands-on digital photography workshop which is recommended to those who are already comfortable with the basics of photography but still want to learn more. This is a great continuation for the beginner’s workshop, an opportunity that photography students shouldn’t miss.
We recommend that all students who sign up for the Intermediate Workshop, should have completed the Beginners workshop.
If you haven’t done the Beginners workshop yet, then it’s important to have an understanding and knowledge of Aperture, Shutter Speed and ISO. It’s also important that you know how to use your own camera at this point. All practical exercises in the Intermediate workshop are done in Manual mode
Here is what you will learn at this workshop:
- Revision of the 3 components
- Creative Depth of Field
- Arrangement, Composition and Cropping in Post Production
- Shooting in Low Light
- Dynamic Range & the Zone System
- The Histogram
- Exposure Warnings, Compensation & Bracketing
- Colour Temperature & White Balance
- RAW Files
And much more...
What you need to bring:
• YOUR DSLR CAMERA AND LENSES
• MEMORY CARDS
• CHARGED BATTERIES
• PEN & PAPER
• LUNCH / DRINKS / SNACKS (COFFEE AND TEA WILL BE PROVIDED)
CAMERA & PHOTOGRAPHY COURSES YOU WILL ENJOY
Workshops are held in Auckland & Christchurch. Click below to find an upcoming workshop in your area:
|SEE CALENDAR||BOOK NOW|